Best Friends Reunite

     I finally got to see my best friend Yessenia this weekend whom I've known and been friends with ever since 2nd grade. In the summer we both were usually busy most of the time because of work. Although we both had separate jobs we were able to get the same days off at work. Mainly because we wanted to still to find a way to hang out before she moved to Indianapolis for college. I just wish that summer never ended, but I'm glad she was able to go to a college of her choosing. 

     Lately we've both been so caught up with school and work that our schedules never really align anymore. The long drive doesn't really help either. So we both came up with a plan to at least be able to get a day off of work and be free from school so that one of us can drive out to see each other. This time she drove out here because she said she missed her favorite burger place. So that was our first stop, it then became my favorite spot as well because of all the countless of times we would always go there. Afterwards we went to an arcade in Chicago, that was fun since they had go karts. We then decided to then go get Boba although I admit, I didn't like it at first until I found the one I actually liked and that wasn't until I bought 5 different ones. 

    Afterwards we then just decided to go shopping, while I went to look for new clothes, Yessenia was looking at house decorations. There's never a moment where we go to stores and walk out empty handed. I finally got new jeans for work and Yessenia walked out with new matts, a couple hangers, paintings, and vases. I'm actually excited to go visit her because we've always talked about how we would decorate our houses when the time came and she's finally able to make it a reality. I miss having my bestfriend close by but I'm glad we're able to make things work out in the end. 


    


Comments