Baby Valentino

     I honestly wish I had a younger sibling, I wouldn't even of minded if it was a boy or not. In my family I'm one of the youngest so some of my cousins are around the same age as me. That being said, I've never really taken care of or even so carried a newborn. Then one day I heard the news that one of my best 've friend's sister, Alexis was pregnant to whom I've grown very close to. I was so excited for her to start her own little family like she always wanted. 

    I was more than excited to be able to share these moments with them and thankful that they've always welcomed me and treated me as if I was apart of their family. From that moment on my bestfriend Ediana and I would usually come over the weekends to make sure everything was okay. We even helped with building the nursery room which came out so cute! Time went by fast that sooner or later it was already time for the baby shower and reveal. On August 28th, baby Valentino was born and I was so excited to meet him. Ediana and I had spent the whole weekend buying him blankets because no one can ever have too many and also got things to make it easier on Alexis. The first time I got to hold him I was kind of nervous but got over it as soon as I saw how tiny he was. I was so amazed at how adorable he was. 

    Soon enough, we both offered to help babysit Valentino and honestly I thought it was going to be so much harder or maybe he's just calm for now. I even got to make my first bottle for him. I then started noticing how much he loves being in his car seat. which I don't get why it doesn't look that comfortable to always want to nap in but I guess it works for him as long as we slightly rock it back and forth. Also how he loves when we talk to him. It made me wonder if he actually understands what were saying or if just the sound of our voice or facial expressions make him smile. 

    

    

Comments